GTD E-brake

Ha All,
My GTD came with only one side having the E-brake set up complete, and I want to set mine up to have it on both sides. Presently the left rear has it and the right rear doesn't. Would anyone have lying around the spring and bolt set up as shown it the pics attached for the right rear caliper.
Thanks,
Bob

Attachments

• DSCN0553.jpg
    DSCN0553.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 262
  • DSCN0554.jpg
    DSCN0554.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 254
HI Bob Thanks for posting the pictures as neither of mine have the springs I didn't know they were missing. ( I was wondering about the flanges under the bolt heads )

Wally,
Can you be a little more specific on what you are looking at maybe someone can help out then.
Thanks,
Bob
PS Frank you have a PM

Well I guess I was wrong Frank you don't have a PM because I couldn't send you one. Please let me know what you want for it and PM me please.
Bob

Bob, I have a friend here at the moment who is returning to Milwaukee on wednesday, if I can get the parts to him tomorrow they will fly free ! Frank

HI Bob You show the spring on the left. I have neither of them. Just got off the phone with Ford parts He is looking to see if He can get them. Wally

Frank,
I love it when a plan comes together, if it works that way let me know what I owe you and I"ll send you a check. You know your a pack rat don't you, Is there anything you don't have!!!
Thanks,
Bob

HI Bob Had a set of spring show up Friday from a 96 Taurus fit like they were made for this, Could have used the Taurus Calipers only there to wide for the rotor. Wally

Back