GTX1 in black

Hi guys

I met Stephen Woodroughoduction at the SEMA show last week and he sent me photos of his Ford GTX1 (Pr No. 24) built earlier this year by the Genaddi Design Group in Green Bay.
You can see the GTX1 in action on the Genaddi Design web site at GTX1 Story the GTX1 is one hell of a car when you put the 3.3 litre Whipple supercharger on it, which puts a little more than 750 horses at the wheels with 18 pounds of boost.
Hope Steve joins the Forum to give us more info about his GT.
Regards

Chris

Attachments

• GTX5.jpg
    GTX5.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 1,187
  • GTX6.jpg
    GTX6.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 1,092
  • GTX7.jpg
    GTX7.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 1,094
  • GTX1.jpg
    GTX1.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 1,053
  • gtx2.jpg
    gtx2.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,082
  • GTx4.jpg
    GTx4.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 1,023
Perfect! I've seen MK2 GT's Red GTX-1 and other colors but this one is amazing. Those BBS stock wheels in Gold look great.. The whipple and doors go without saying how nice they are..

Mark Gennadi did a great job on this one

That is an absolutely awesome car. Youa re actually missing some unreal interior shots of that car. Inside it is just amazing!

Here is my GTX1 (since it was mentioned) and my customized Tungsten GT

X1_01.jpg

X1_02.jpg

X1_03.jpg

x1_04.jpg

X1_05.jpg

X1_06.jpg

1_interior.jpg

3_DSC04723.jpg

CF06.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys

this is also a stunning colour, the more I see this model the more I like it over the coupe version.

regards

Chris.

Wow!! - I like em'

A sort of modern take on a classic theme...

How does the relative handling and performance / driving experience compare between the GTX1 and the GT.??

Now if only I could win the lottery...:D

Hi Paul

Genaddi Design have a composite floor stiffening system for the GTX so handling should be just as good as the coupe

go to the link GTX1 Story

regards

Chris.

Last edited:
Guys here is a great link comparing a stock Ford GT and a GTX1. Also Jeremy Clarkson from top gear really drives it hard on the track in the video. See what he had to say.

YouTube - Ford GTX1

Back