Gulf GT40 Superformance for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somelee

Lifetime Supporter
unfortunately I need to sell GT40 P/2137. LHD, Roush 427sr, RBT ZF, 1200 easy break in miles. Gurney bubble, Avon Cr6zz tires. Built and sorted by Olthoff. I have all the receipts from Roush and Olthoff. Also have a copy of the original MSO from Superformance. Have a pair of original style brake ducts from cushman that I never installed. Car runs and drives great. my loss is your gain. I can help arrange shipping if need be...at your cost of course.

$105,000.
[email protected]

Attachments

Ron Earp

Admin
You might want put up a more complete description with a lot more pictures. Pictures definitely help out with car sales and you are not limited to how many you can post.

Ron

Somelee

Lifetime Supporter
thanks Ron
yeah I plan on putting more pictures up I just had to go out of town for a few days. I'll be posting more in the next few days.

Lee

Somelee

Lifetime Supporter
here are a few more pics. The car was in a bit of a confined space so I couldn't get full side shots or a great rear shot but I think these pretty much cover it. Sorry the interior ones are slightly blurry.....the lighting was difficult and I'm not the best photographer!

Attachments

Somelee

Lifetime Supporter
hey Thanks......in this market it seems like I need all the luck i can get! ....yeah it is a Jalpa.

Hi Lee

Agree with Dave, try the cobra-site. I bought my car there,
to get in contact with the owner was very easy.

Regards Marcel.

Somelee

Lifetime Supporter
not yet.......I've actually been so reluctant to sell it that i haven't really been trying that hard. I guess If some one wanted to buy it I'd sell it.....but its tough!

Status
Not open for further replies.