Gulp!!!

Hi all

As some may know / remember me and my wench have been planning a move across the pond to Canada... British Columbia to be precise.

Well after going to Vancouver and thoroughly loving every minute... well apart from navigating my way through the mother of all 4 way stops in Abbotsford (3 lanes in all directions
icon_shocked.gif
and not a traffic light in sight
icon_surprised.gif
) thank god for the Lorry...... it's all systems go.

Now comes the fun part... we put our house on the market today (after being told about 4 weeks ago "£230k no worries we'll easily get you that sir") now they seem to want us to drop the price by £11k (i know the whole state housing market propaganda before someone comments) we decided on £224,950... it's a freshly modernised 3 bed end terrace, in a nice little estate (with a distinct lack of chavs).

We're prepared for the house not to sell right away, but the thought came flooding through... what's left of my mind, what if it does???
Now that we're totally unprepared for... god this is going to be a nail biting time for us, but still roll on the day we can say screw you to our jobs and get on that one way plane
icon_biggrin.gif

Just one step closer to my GT40
clap.gif

Dutton

Lifetime Supporter
...Just one step closer to my GT40

Dave,

Once you get unpacked and situated, you're welcome to swing by and have a look at the RCR. Of course if it's sunny, we'll just have to take her out for a little exercise...

We're not really all that far from you at about an hour south of the border... provided you can get through Abbotsford :thumbsup:

T.

Dave,

Once you get unpacked and situated, you're welcome to swing by and have a look at the RCR. Of course if it's sunny, we'll just have to take her out for a little exercise...

We're not really all that far from you at about an hour south of the border... provided you can get through Abbotsford :thumbsup:

T.

Thanks alot... that'd be great... yeah the U.S. border is bassically at the bottom of Abbotsford.... Sumas Road or something.

I'm really looking towards the RCR.. if i can get the thing in to Canada.

Thanks again i'll definitely be in touch.. we should be there by the end of October, Hopefully.

dave, born and raised in the area, let me know if you have any questions, might be able to help out
cal

Back