Haltech 10X ECU

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
Anyone running a Haltech Fuel Injection system? I'm looking for some baseline tunes for a motor and figured someone here might just have one or some experience with it.

I'm running a Haltech 10x Fuel only on a 347 SBF with 10.5:1 compression and TWM Stacks, 55lb Injectors, soild roller, healthy flowing heads. Anyone running anything similar with a Haltech.

Sandy

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
That might be closer then the stock starter. What size injectors are you running on the car? And do you have an idea of HP (You can share in a PM also)

Last question any way to dump out the maps and general settings in a report as I'll bet the 10x will not import the data files from a different ECU even though they are the same family

Sandy

Kirby Schrader

They're mostly silver
Lifetime Supporter
Sandy,

Yes, the 'stock' startup maps are VERY rich. At least, for the F9a. I'm ont sure it'll be the same with yours.

I'm using 390cc Bosch injectors, 48mm TWM throttle bodies.
Last time I chassis dyno'd it was many years ago, HP was 369 at the rear wheels. Engine was recently rebuilt with a hydraulic roller cam and it dyno'd at 472 HP flywheel, if I remember correctly.

What I did for a guy with an Haltech F7 was just take a screen shot of the throttle position maps and email it to him. He just typed the numbers in to his program and was very happy with the results.

Let me dig out the screen shots again tonight and I'll do the same for you.

Regards,
Kirby

That might be closer then the stock starter. What size injectors are you running on the car? And do you have an idea of HP (You can share in a PM also)

Last question any way to dump out the maps and general settings in a report as I'll bet the 10x will not import the data files from a different ECU even though they are the same family

Sandy

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
That would be hugely helpful if you could snap a couple of shots of the fuel maps and anything else you found you had to tweek. The overall power will be in the same ball park, I am just running much larger injectors but that should be easy to correct.

Anything you got would be a huge help, and thanks!!

Sandy

Kirby Schrader

They're mostly silver
Lifetime Supporter
Sandy,

See if these help.

I use the lower rpm setting so the maps are every 500rpm.

Kirby

That would be hugely helpful if you could snap a couple of shots of the fuel maps and anything else you found you had to tweek. The overall power will be in the same ball park, I am just running much larger injectors but that should be easy to correct.

Anything you got would be a huge help, and thanks!!

Sandy

Attachments

• F91 gifs.pdf
    211.5 KB · Views: 319

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
Thanks so much for a starting point! At least I'll have something that will be better then the stock sample map. I think I'll just have to mess with the scale since my injector are much larger (too big potentially) but that hopefully should again just be scale down the fuel a bit, but curves should be good.

THANKS AGAIN!

Sandy

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
Just loaded up the Haltech sofware and it is a bit newer then the Dos Version I think you snapped the screens off of, but looks about the same once I starting looking at it.

Again Thanks for taking the time to do the screen shots.

Sandy

Back