Happy Monday!

Neal

Lifetime Supporter
To the BMW M6 asshat that jacked it in front of me this morning, brake checked and then flipped me off...

Too bad you didn't see the unmarked state patrol car behind me! Karma!:shocked:

Robert S.

GT40s Supporter
To the BMW M6 asshat that jacked it in front of me this morning, brake checked and then flipped me off...

Too bad you didn't see the unmarked state patrol car behind me! Karma!:shocked:

It's always comforting to learn when people get what they had coming, both for the good and the bad they do. Ain't it a wonderful thang . . .

Happy Monday

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
No, it's GREAT he didn't see the unmarked patrol car behind you, are you kidding? I love stories like this one. I hope they threw the entire fucking book at him, the jackass. Thanks for posting this, you've made my evening. Seriously. Loud applause all around. I hope they found drugs in the car.

What does 'Jacked it" mean? At first I thought you wrote jerked it infront of you and flipped you off! EEK

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Cut in front of him, gunned it, then jammed on the brakes, flipped him off. And then sped off. Except he got arrested (love it) So he didn't speed off, after all.

Neal

Lifetime Supporter
What does 'Jacked it" mean? At first I thought you wrote jerked it infront of you and flipped you off! EEK

You made an assumption that he actually had two bits and a member that was visible...:stunned:

It gets better, I was two cars behind that same imbecile merging on to the highway this morning. Traffic was fairly heavy. He proceeds to accelerate and move across three lanes of traffic pretty aggressively. The far lane transitions to an HOV lane about a half mile up. There is an overpass at the transition point and the state patrol routinely look for car pool violators. I laughed out loud when the lights came on! Serious Karma!

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Sounds like a typical BMW driver:lipsrsealed:

What's the difference between a rose and a BMW? On a rose, the pricks are on the outside!!!!

Oops, my #1 son drives a bimmer. And he's a lawyer! Double the joke potential!

Jalopnik is filled with BMW asshat stories..................

I cannot confirm the BMW to Jerk ratio...But I will introduce VOVLO drivers as some of the most clueless on the road. They seem to think that the 'safe' car they bought will defy the laws of physics and make up for any and all lack of judgement and driving skill they display while er...driving. Not far behind are Minivan drivers ugh...2.3 kids on the way to hell. Why yes, I can dump my little darlings out right in front of your oncoming car and hell yes I expect you to stop on a dime.

Pat

Supporter
Here in Central Florida we have a clear #1 in the asshat factor – the “Weekend Lance Armstrongs”: paunchy middle aged men in speedo gear on expensive bicycles in the MIDDLE of the highway. These clods are thinking they’re in the Tour de France and are happily choking traffic but oblivious to stop signs/lights, yields or lane discipline. Last weekend I nearly hit one who was going the wrong way around a traffic circle (Roundabout). He was utterly oblivious. I especially like it when they weave side to side making safe passing impossible.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Fat guys in Speedos ought to be illegal. As a fat guy myself, I know better than to get near a Speedo, unless it has a cute girl inside it.

Come to think of it, maybe we SHOULD have patrols of fat middle-aged guys in Speedos everywhere- everyone would look at them, lose their appetite, puke, and we'd be doing something about the obesity problem. No one would eat.

Back