Happy RCR Owner

I just received my new GT40 from Fran. Words can't describe the workmanship in this car. The aluminum welding is absolutely superb, along with the fiberglass body. This car looks like it is doing 120mph just sitting in my driveway! The delivery time was even better than Fran quotes on his website. Not only that, Fran is a wealth of information. I did not travel back to Fran's shop to look at this car before I bought it. Everything Fran told me over the phone was absolutely right-on. One of my biggest concerns was whether I would fit into this car or not. Fran assured me that they are very roomy and would accomodate a big guy. I'm 6'3", 265lbs., and there is plenty of leg room in the foot box, with no cramping.

I have started working on my car and will be posting pictures soon.

Thanks again, Fran, for a job well done. Vaughn

Dutton

Lifetime Supporter
Vaughn,

First, congratulations on the new arrival. I'm sure you had the same butterflies in your gut -as several other RCR owners have- when Fran told you the car was ready to go.

Being as this is the first time you've laid eyes on the actual chassis and fiberglass, I'm not in the least surprised with how impressed you are. Frans team creates what can only be called works of art and it has to be seen to be truly appreciated.

Like many others, I look forward to watching your build progress here on the forum. No doubt you'll come up with a new trick or component, and I hope you'll share that with the rest of us gearheads. PLEASE don't hold back on us!

Best wishes,

T.

p.s. - is your car the one in yellow gelcoat we all caught a peek of recently?

Congratulations,I'm sure jealous of you guys with your new toys.I'm still trying to get over the money problems caused by the RF screwing .

Thanks for all the nice words from everyone. Looking forward to gleaning some good information off your build sites. Several of you have done some very nice work and I'm envious. I'm really looking forward to getting into this car. I started somebody work today and did some pre-polishing on some aluminum that will be going in the car. Thanks again for your kind words.
Vaughn

Back