Hello Everyone

This is my first post here and I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.

I'm interested in cars. . . always have been. . . and am contemplating undertaking the build of something exotic. I've spent the past several months researching a few of the FFR options, each with their respective shortcomings, and am now investigating the feasibility (cost, logistics, end-product) of putting a streetable RCR SL-C in the garage for semi-daily driving here in Southern California. In all honesty, I didn't originally think the SL-C styling was for me, but its grown on me the more I look at it and now I actually really like it.

Since I see that Fran participates here, I'm assuming this forum is an appropriate place to ask RCR product related questions. If that's incorrect and I should be emailing them directly to RCR, please let me know.

So I'll begin this quest for SL-C knowledge with a question. . . the reference will be obvious so forgive me for that. Is there some type of build manual for the SL-C, or does one order it assembled to whatever extent one desires and then figure out the rest on your own?

Cheers.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Hello Artgirl...

welcome to the forum.

I have read many of your posts over on the FFr site.

Drop on down to the RCR section and join in the fun...we do have a build manual available to our customers but it is not something we make available pre-order.

We and our customers (much like the FFr site) would be happy to answer anything you may want to know...

The price difference between the two cars is very slight , if you compare apples to apples...new for new..We dont use any recycled parts in the kits at all...

Once again welcome...

Last edited:
Artgirl, welcome to the forum!
Fran has an assembly manual, hardly needed as the basic SL-C is pretty straight forward in the build. Most questions are regarding systems connections, wiring, etc. (IMO). Drop me a PM should you have any questions. Not really a difficult build if you keep to the basics, which few of us have really done.

Jack

Yes, welcome ArtGirl:

I frequent the FFR forum often and find a great deal of help and information there.

I've moved my SL-C to San Angelo but unfortunately, my shop and tools are lagging behind. Soon though, I can get going again and I've enjoyed the build so far (without a manual).

Mine will be primarily a track car (unless I change my mind....). The developing SL-C crowd are here to help, exchange ideas, lend psychological help when needed. :thumbsup: (What do you call a blind Radiologist?....A Psychiatrist! I'm not blind yet so I'm the former).

Enjoy!

Back