Hello from Minnesota

New to the forum but not the world of cars. I operate a race shop just outside the Twin Cities and specialize in custom fabrication and parts. I service Superformance cars and have done multiple installs on the Mk III's and a single Daytona Coupe. I own SPF 1233 myself. I am contemplating an SL-C for myself and as a possible revenue stream. Thanks for letting me into your community, Mike Beamish

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hi Mike -
Welcome to GT40s.com ....
You’re name sounds very familiar! I used to work on Geller’s Late Models a long time back.
Living in Kenyon and running my small fab shop during the summer and AZ during the winters these days.
Good to have you on board!

Hey Randy, I don't know that we ever met but I am well aware of you. My shop has done alot of work for Craig and I know your name from the old Dave Engel days. I have been straddling the fence on an SL-C build and have started collecting some pieces. How the heck do you "PM" someone here? I like to keep some of my stuff to myself especially if I am trying to negotiate a purchase. Too cold in Minnesota right now so Arizona sounds good. Depending where you are at, my youngest son is the morning weather guy at KVOA in Tuscon. Actually "was" the weather guy, he just made a career change.

Last edited:

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Mike,
Great to connect... It’s been a lot of years, but I have been to your shop once or twice.
PM’s with this forum software are Private “Conversation”. Tap on my avatar, then click on “Start Conversation” and you’re now in Private.
I will send you my private email and phone # also.

Back