Hewland VGC for sale

A recent change to the rules governing our group in Australia has allowed the introduction of sequential shift gearboxes. It is my intention to install either a NLT or SL Hewland to replace the VGC.

I will be selling the VGC and as we have done all the hard work to make it fit in a GT 40 I would really like to see it go to one of our community. We also have a billet (Structurtal) bellhousing adaptor that mates to a windsor block that would also be available if required

It was built from new components for me in 2008 and has done very little work, I have two sets of ratios available including the first gear set.

Please either PM me or email if you are interested

[email protected]

Iain

A recent change to the rules governing our group in Australia has allowed the introduction of sequential shift gearboxes. It is my intention to install either a NLT or SL Hewland to replace the VGC.

I will be selling the VGC and as we have done all the hard work to make it fit in a GT 40 I would really like to see it go to one of our community. We also have a billet (Structurtal) bellhousing adaptor that mates to a windsor block that would also be available if required

It was built from new components for me in 2008 and has done very little work, I have two sets of ratios available including the first gear set.

Please either PM me or email if you are interested

[email protected]

Iain

Ian PM sent

TOM

Hi Tom,

Sorry for the delay, I have been.....am still on holiday in Queensland (Floods)

I do still want to change my VGC but as yet I have not found a suitable replacement fron Hewland. They have an NLT transaxle which is almost a straight bolt in replacement but it is short on ability to withstand the torque/tryre combo we have.

They are talking about building a new transaxle that would suit but have not yet put that into production, so we are going to keep the VGC for the moment.

Regards

Iain

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
Iain,

I have no idea what your application is but simply to regards of a sequential, have you entertained the thought of the Mendola sequential box?

Tom,

You might try Mark Bailey (MBR Racing) who ia an agent and supplied mine ( He used to work at Hewland and was pasrt of theengineering team that designed and built the VGC during the 80s.

Back