Hey, my car is on Jalopnik

I'm sorry I am such a clutz with the direct posting. Thank you Brian.

Pete, if you PM me for your address, I'll give you the latest Forza game for the Xbox that they gave me for the dyno. I already have the game and you would probably really enjoy it.

The dyno pulled 350 at the wheels, however I really leaned out above 4250 rpm. I need to go up to the 175 mains and a smaller air jet. Then we can get more. The torque curve is flat, and the hp curve was a consistant climb until 4000 and it just flattened out. We stopped the dyno at that time so as to not hurt the engine by running lean. If we continue with the power curve and not go lean, at 6500 rpm it should be another 100 hp.

I do like the photo of the ida's down lower on the article. The gas halo above the carbs touched the mikes. It was really cool to see.

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
WOW! They gave you Forza 3? That's awesome. I have it also, got it for Christmas from the wifey. I love that game. Tom and Pete (if you get the XBox360) PM me your playernames and I'll add you as a friend. Mine's Conquest351, go figure. LOL

Laters,

Brian

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Thanks guys, I have PS3 seems like it will have to turn magically into XBox
without Wifey noticing. Thanks for the offer Tom, but not much point at the moment.
Is Xbox compatible with the Logitec G25 wheel?

I have the game and absoutely love it. It is very accurate in sound and balance of the car. They have done a great job. I am not on line with playing yet. My friend who works at Microsoft has been hounding me for years to go on so we can play together. Maybe later Brian.

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
That's so friggin cool that the guy who's car is the sound for the GT40 MkII is on this board!! I'm going to buy one in the game now. LOL Just so I can hear it!

I am afraid that I don't have the sound clips from my pulls. They belong solely to Microsoft to do with as they please. Sorry. Hummm, I wonder if they will issue them to me. I was disapointed that just the c63 that shared the day with me was the only sound clip on the writeup. That car was louder than mine, however, the sound of the webers and the cross over pipes, a sweet symphony.

Back