Hi from England

Hi all...

I'm not yet the proud owner of a GT40 unfortunately, but i have plans to get a kit to build when i have settled in Canada, as we ARE :) getting a house with a nice big double garage, which i plan to completely take over.

I'm a bit in the dark though.. i want to get a pretty straight forward kit (well as straight forward as these things get).. i'm not green when to comes to wielding a spanner etc.
But obviously i want the best kit available and to know any things to look out for / things to avoid... so i thought i'd get logged on here!!

Hope you guys can help me.

Ron Earp

Admin
You should search around on the forum about Canada and kit/replica/component cars. I think Ian from CAV has had some trouble getting new CAVs in, Chris Martino experienced some issues with Canadian Import laws, and Superformance isn't selling cars there I don't think due to similar problems - going off memory from a thread recently. Seems there are some difficulties in building your own car and putting it on the road in Canada.

Ron

Cheers for the info... i hope there's not going to be a problem.. as this is something i'm really keen on doing.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Dave,
we have a Race shop customer in Canada that will be able to help you with an RCR importation.

Drop me a PM and I will put you in touch with them...

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
Dave

We can get a car in for you without any problems.

Give ma a call on 01562 820372.

Thanks

Andy

Cheers guys... it's gonna be 2009 before i can actually get one... just doing my homework first...

As long as i can get one on the road in Canada that is.

Back