Hi from New York

Renato

Lifetime Supporter
Hello everyone,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
Currently a non-building member but planning to build the coolest looking car ever! Anyone in New York City area building?<o:p> </o:p>
Regards,<o:p></o:p>
Renato<o:p></o:p>

Hi Renato,

Welcome to the forum.

I'm 2 hrs away near Hartford Ct. but I grew up in Westchester County.

I built my car in 6 months back in 2008 and loved every minute of it...I still do!

Cheers,
Scott

Renato

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Renato,

Welcome to the forum.

I'm 2 hrs away near Hartford Ct. but I grew up in Westchester County.

I built my car in 6 months back in 2008 and loved every minute of it...I still do!

Cheers,
Scott
Thanks Scott,
Looking forward to choosing my GT.
Your's looks really nice, and a quick buid!
I travel to Worecester often and would love to detour and see the car.

Regards,
Renato

hi, looking to buy some form of gt40, cheap as poss, work doesnt scare me, have to sell other toys and projects or trades to get one, roller if poss, can build nasty eng trans combo, any help would be much appreciated, [email protected]

Renato

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Eric,

Thanks for the welcome, I'm glad to see members close buy. It makes building a lot easier. In my case, choosing the kit. There's nothing like seeing the real thing. Are there any meets or expos or something like that in tri state area?

Regards,
Renato

Renato,
Welcome, and you may see my GTD any time. Pm me to check the car out. Tornado Sportscars USA headed by my friend Scott Calabro, is nearby as well and they cater to the build it yourself enthusiast. Also, this coming May, make the trip to Carlisle, Pa where most of the major manufacturers will be there displaying their product. You only live once. Don't regret later not getting the GT40 of your dreams...

Back