Horn button (steering wheel emblem)

I searched past threads, but have to admit I am not yet fully competent in some of the site features. Anyway, does anyone sell the steering wheel emblem "Ford GT"?

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Mike, Where did you find the emblem anyways? I am also in search of same.. Welcome to the club Mark!!! :)

I need one as well. Maybe we can get someone to fabricate an aluminum hub to mount on the steering wheel. I have a friend on the FFCobra forum athat can make a graphic like the originals that says "Ford GT."

I found this website called Kress Motorsports that shows a GT40 steering wheel emblem for $65. I assume this is Fran Kress. I tried calling and the phone just rang and rang (maybe lunch for them).

Does anyone know if he still sells these?

Steve C

Steve
GT40s Supporter
Bill and others interesteed...Fran has the "original type" cloisened (SP?) badges...I have one and it is much better than the self adhesive plastic badge...Frank Catt can make the Al boss machined to accept the badge from the rear as original (correct construction)...Pedro and I just had Frank make and fit the badges .....great work from Frank as is everything he does....Pls contact Fran Kress for the badge ( he usually answers the phone @ or after 10.00AM and Frank Catt for $ and avail of the bosses.....Steve P2125

Neal

Lifetime Supporter
One of Paul's

nz40_5.jpg

well, I looked all over one house and my office...no luck. I won't be at the other house until a couple of weeks fomr now. Geez.

At this point, I have to apologize and say the chances of finding it are getting slim. I will keep looking though!

Thanks, Mike. I really appreciate the effort. Right now I am collecting parts for my winter build so I have some time. If you find it great, but thanks for looking!

Mark

Back