Inertia switch and rollover valve?

I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but I haven't seen much talk about an inertia switch. I have one in my Daytona. I assume I should have one for my SLC? Has anyone posted the wiring for it? Is the wiring different because of the inifinity system? And... What about a rollover valve for the fuel tank? Is there a preferred one by SLC owners and can anyone explain the installation?

Neil

Supporter
Steve;

The one most Bonneville racers use is the Ford impact switch. It's located on the left rear of the trunk in most US Ford passenger cars. It is a simple two- wire switch; put it in series with your master electrical system relay shut-off switch. I think the activation is at 20G.

Steve;

The one most Bonneville racers use is the Ford impact switch. It's located on the left rear of the trunk in most US Ford passenger cars. It is a simple two- wire switch; put it in series with your master electrical system relay shut-off switch. I think the activation is at 20G.
Ok, so that sounds like what I did for my Daytona. Thank you!

Figure out what you are going to do with your fuel system before deciding on a roll over valve.
When I start installing the pumps/fuel lines, I can post some pics to get some advice. I was just curious because I haven't seen much about this topic. Thanks!

Back