Le Mans Classic Clothing

Brian Magee

Supporter
Just a note to anyone who wants to buy the Limited Edition Le Mans Classic clothing. The Monday June 2nd deadline for orders is only just over a week away so if you are ordering then please do so ASAP. This offer is also open to members who are not going but would like to order. All the information is on the club website.

Brian.

Brian Magee

Supporter
Another reminder that the LMC clothing orders must be in by Monday 2nd June so if you require anything then you only have this weekend to get your order in. I will be putting the order in to the embroiderers on Tuesday morning and we cannot take any late orders.

We have had a few requests for club clothing so it is a good time to order from the other form that can also be found on the Club website, GT40 Enthusiasts Club

See you in Le Mans,

Brian.

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Hi Brian,
to keep this thread alive, I emailed my order yesterday.
I note that there are boxes for credit card numbers, but a note not to use them by email for security, and that a rep will phone for these. Can you confirm that is the way you are operating this, or do you want me to contact you with the details?

Dave

Brian Magee

Supporter
Hi Dave
You are correct. We did not want credit card details sent by email in case they get into the wrong hands. The way it works is the orders go to Tim Martin, the treasurer. He will ring you for your card details and then, when confirmed, he passes the order to me. I then list them and forward them on to the embroiderers. About a quarter of people booked with the club have ordered clothing and I expect to get some more orders this weekend.

Brian.

Brian Magee

Supporter
We have been left with a Medium Black Polo Shirt and a 15.5 collar Light Blue Paddock Shirt. Both have the Club Le Mans Classic 2008 logo on them.
The Polo is normally £18.50 but is going for £16.00 and the Paddock is normally £22.50 and is going for £20.00. First come, first served. I am leaving for Le Mans on Sunday so if you want them, let me know straight away.

Brian.

Last edited:
Brian,
possibly daft question, but is it possible to still order these shirts ?
I'm not bothered (obviously !) about having it for the event, but just wondered if they would still be available.
Sorry, not been on here that often recently, or attended any club meets (work getting in the way again), so missed the opportunity to place an order...

See you next week - hope its Sunny :)

Cheers,
John.

Brian Magee

Supporter
Hi John

The clothing was supposed to be Limited Edition but If we can take orders for at least 12 items I will organise a re-run when I get back from Le Mans.

Brian.

Back