le mans classic laptime last call!

hi, hope everyone had a nice christmas, and a happy new year to you all! we need to get all the forms in and payment by the end of january to secure our lap time on the friday night, can you please get the forms in wich can be downloaded . we have only had 10 cars confirmed. if you need help contact me at '[email protected]' it is the ultimate expeiriance for anyone who drives a gt40, or GT, i hope we can get more forms in and make it a great success! please anyone ho has driven this track post you expeiances to hopefully encourage others to participate. it is the nearest thing to heaven you will ever expeiriance the full 24 hour circuit, and not a crouded traffic jam like on the parade laps on the saturday.
P.S can anyone post a link to the forms on the gt40 enthusiasts sight, as i do not know how to do it! i drive cars not computers!
hi Ron, i know this is in the wrong place but i need to get the word out!
regards dick.

Hi Dick

I sent my money via Paypal to Tim's specified Club email address some time before Christmas. Haven't heard anything yet. Am I on the list of confirmed cars?

With many thanks for organising it all - I will try to encourage others to sign up.

Chris

hi chris,
yes tim has your payment and you are n the list
thanks for replying!
regards dick townsend.

Back