LED lights

I have been looking for LED headlamps that look like a direct replacement for the original type, but am not completely convinced it looks that great looking at the superformance future 40, has anyone found or fitted anything different??
2021-01-27_213629.JPG

Spike

Mike Pass

Supporter
I have correct LED bulbs for beam pattern in the old units (Vauxhall Viva) dip and main beam in the bulb.
Cheers
Mike

Shaun

Supporter
I have correct LED bulbs for beam pattern in the old units (Vauxhall Viva) dip and main beam in the bulb.
Cheers
Mike
Hi Mike, are they MOT / IVA compliant as I have heard some retro fit ones are not, if so what make / model did you use as I would rather LED them if only for the lower current draw, cheers

There are rumors that the MOT is making problems when converting from Halogen to LED? Got info from other forum.
Certainly over the pond this would be a problem...you know that EU government, rule, regulation Thing.

Im really hoping to find a nice complete LED unit rather than a bulb upgrade as i want the brightness of the newer units but don't want to sacrifice the original look too much

Back