Looking to buy an MK1

Hello all,
I am looking to buy an MK1 in early 2015. I have been watching the sale section for a month or so now and would love to have had the SPF, the red one with white stripes that just sold to Germany. I am in the bay area of CA and am looking at left hand drive models only.

My father has a DeTomaso Mangusta which is in the final stages of restoration at the moment. One sister has a DeTomaso Pantera, my two brothers have mustangs. I am no stranger to mid engine or Ford powered cars.

I used to have a 1967 Jaguar E-type with a Ford 302 swap. Now I daily drive a 99 Corvette vert. Dad always had cool cars growing up and taught me the love and care of these machines. I am one of the few people of the world to say they have done a tune up on a Lamborghini Countach, or a DeTomaso Longchamp convertible. I love to work on cars.

I am selling some real estate and using some of the profit for the GT40. This is why I am looking down the road a few months.

Thank You for allowing me to be a part of this excellent forum. :cool2:

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Hello all,
I am looking to buy an MK1 in early 2015. I have been watching the sale section for a month or so now and would love to have had the SPF, the red one with white stripes that just sold to Germany. I am in the bay area of CA and am looking at left hand drive models only.

My father has a DeTomaso Mangusta which is in the final stages of restoration at the moment. One sister has a DeTomaso Pantera, my two brothers have mustangs. I am no stranger to mid engine or Ford powered cars.

I used to have a 1967 Jaguar E-type with a Ford 302 swap. Now I daily drive a 99 Corvette vert. Dad always had cool cars growing up and taught me the love and care of these machines. I am one of the few people of the world to say they have done a tune up on a Lamborghini Countach, or a DeTomaso Longchamp convertible. I love to work on cars.

I am selling some real estate and using some of the profit for the GT40. This is why I am looking down the road a few months.

Thank You for allowing me to be a part of this excellent forum. :cool2:

We have a February build slot available for a Superformance that can be built to your specification. Contact us if you are interested.

Back