M1 Concourse

Any of you Michigan people getting in on this?

M1 Concourse

It's a commercial venture where clients buy garage space. Prices range from $125k to over $500k. There will also be a track on site, a restaurant, shopping and event space. The group I run my track days with (3 Balls) has it on their calendar for an open track day in August. It would take a miracle to have the SLC running by then, so I'll probably still be driving the "other car". I was wondering if anyone has heard about it, and has bought a garage. Unfortunately it's a bit far away for me to buy something, not to mention that ALL of my money continues to be dumped into the SLC.

A.J.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
A few of my friends are in on this and have spaces reserved.
One concern is that the track may be deemed a test track due to runoff as opposed to being a "race' track"....yet to be proven though...

I know there is some set ups like this in CA. Would really like to see more places like this. Would make for some great "block" parties!

I believe the owner of my dealer has one reserved for his 918 Spyder. I havent looked into it much but its supposed to be 15 minutes from my house. If I ever finish my SLC I might ask him for a favor.

Back