Maserati Ghibli wanted

Dear all

a close friend of mine would like to buy a nice Maserati Ghibli.

His favorite car would be this one.
$T2eC16RHJI!E9qSO8mt9BQWB9WEbPw~~_27.JPG

$T2eC16NHJHIE9nyseG53BQWB9hoSWw~~_27.JPG

He found this car advertised in Norway ,but from the add it looks like the car is based in US. We had this before, that some weird traders just steal adverts and try to market this by themself. ( Ask Chuck).

There is not a lot mentioned in the add, only so much:

Red with black interior, only 31,085 original miles, Borrani wire wheels, 5 speed transmission, all numbers match, close to $10,000 in recent services, runs and drives very good.

If any of you knows this specific car and his owner, it would be great of you could give the contact informations to us

THanks
TOM

Hi Tom.
I don't know this car but some friends of mine in New Zealand have one of these. It is Red with Black interior. I know they were giving it a full restoration last time I saw them. They have a very elite collection of cars and do full Resto's for customers. They do move there cars from time to time and it could be for sale if the right money was offered. They have had this car for at least 10yrs that I can think of. I have been friends for nearly 30yrs and the cars they have and have had in the past are truely collectables, their main theme is "Historic Racing Cars" but they have 3 Maserati's, The Ghibli and 2 Bora's.
I could make an inquiry if you would like. Cheers Leon

Back