Monterey??

The wife and I will be there. Lance and Ashton have been very gracious and let me park the car as part of their display in years past. I hope they'll let us park there this year as well.

Rich.

I hope to see you as well Jack. Beer's on me BTW.

Look for my car. It'll have the GUNARUN license plate in the Superformance display. I'll send you my cell via PM.

Rich.

Mike Drew are you going?

I've never missed it in 20+ years! :D

This year will be a bit different however; I'm going down for the 'pre-reunion' races on the 13th-14th and then will be there for the remaining events in the week, including Concorso Italiano on the Friday. I'll miss the main events of the weekend however, as I've got other engagements (a De Tomaso tour of Ireland) that require me to fly away on the 20th.

Jack--will you be there? Anybody else?

Baja Cantina on Thursday night is THE place to be! Get there early for good parking!

Baja Cantina, Carmel Valley, California

You had better make your reservations now if you hope to have a table anytime near dinner time. Without a reservation the wait for a table can be upwards of two hours. Of course, there's live music and the most varied and diverse car show on the peninsula to keep you entertained while you wait. :thumbsup:

By the way, I'll keep my eyes peeled for any genuine GT40s in the paddock this coming weekend and will report serial numbers, post photos etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
Mike I hope to see you, I will not be bringing any of my cars but will be a spectator this year.

Jim, if I can find 1040P I will take pictures also.

We need a place to meet, Mike says the Baja Cantina is a great place on Thursday night???

Here is somebody's home video from last year:

Baja Cantina Aug 2010 - YouTube

Notice how incredibly eclectic the collection of vehicles is--Duesenbergs next to street rods next to modern exotics next to pre-war Indy cars, next to Harleys.

The last car pictured at the show is a Gulf GT40. That's NOT a replica, that's P/1086!!!! :shocked:

Hi

I'll be at Quail on Friday with the ex McQueen Baja Boot.

If you are there say Hello.

Best

Attachments

• 1967_Baja_Boot_Racer_111.jpg
    1967_Baja_Boot_Racer_111.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 270
Back