My GT40

Fran just finished building my RCR GT40 kit. Right now it is on its way to the London Ohio car show to be used as a display car for RCRs shop. Then next week it is going to be delivered to me. Here is a web page with pictures of it:

https://home.comcast.net/~jonathanstrain/mygt40.htm

Attachments

• DSCF0611.JPG
    DSCF0611.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 695
Last edited:

Ron Earp

Admin
Congratulations Jonathan! Glad to see you are back on that horse too! I hear the Lola Fran is doing for me is to follow along here shortly too. Very nice looking wheels on there, looks to be 15" which I like the looks of very much.

Ron

Jonathan, just had a look at the pic's on your web site and the car looks great.

Fran did you take the pic's? There are a lot of pic's with the guy's butt in them! Is there someting you would like to share with us? Are you coming out of the closet? Do you bat on both teams huh! huh!?

Seriously keep up the good work.

Steve

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Trojan007....you are the one from "down under"......nudge nudge

That would be a an English bum belonging to Mike Moore...one of the RCR team....Mike ran one of the styling studios for Chrysler before his retirement....he is a great "ASSet" to RCR

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Trojanman...
you may want to change you name on the forum as Trojan is a name for a prophylactic in the USA.......and why the sudden interest in other mens behinds or is it that you need a pair of wide hips.....for your 40 that is.....

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Jonathan,

glad you like her.....

Look forward to shipping her to you and thanks for allowing us to use it as an "as delivered" display this weekend.

Ron, those are 15s but they are just for the show this weekend. I have ordered 17s but they are on backorder for the moment. The double nostril front end is for the show as well. It will be delivered with a single nostril front end.

As Ron implied I was also one of the people who lost out on the RF deal. I was fortunate to be the person who lost the least amount of money. I really owe Fran thanks for turning things around. I am very impressed with how quickly he got my car together. I ordered the car at the end of March.

I have a 302 I have been building ready to go in it and an audi trans. I was planning on a stack injection set up for it but for now I will probably go with a carb. I plan on painting it a dark metallic read with either silver or gold stripes. I am building it for street use.

Back