My visit to RCR

Scott McDill

Supporter
This Wednesday I spent half the day pestering Fran, picking his brain, and visiting the shop where parts are machined. I have to say everything was way beyond my expectations. The fiberglass is nearly flawless, and of the highest quality. Fran’s common sense approach is evident in the smallest details from door hinges to the shift mechanism. Now that I’ve seen my car I will have a hard time being patient while waiting for delivery.

Attachments

• 75355-RCRtrip1a.JPG
    75355-RCRtrip1a.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 390
Great pictures Scott. And congrats on the car! Yes, the waiting after seeing the car in progress is terrible. But worth it nonetheless.

Cheers
Bill D

Scott...where in FL are you? I'm in the Ft. Lauderdale area for the next few months and would love to see the car when it arrives. Send me an email at danscobra 'at-sign' bellsouth.net

put the @ sign in there...I do that to avoid spammers from electronically scraping the email off the site.

Dan

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Scott, Everyone that I know and who has posted here have all left Fran's shop with a giant grin on their face. If I can make a suggestion, can you change your picture to a happier one now? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Scott McDill

Supporter
Dan, I will get in touch when the car is here.

Greg, that is a smile, you should see what I look like when I’m not happy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Soon my avatar will have a pic of the car. I did a google search of my name and it linked straight to that pic. I found that a little creepy.

Sorry, that’s the only pic of the p4

Back