Need 6 drive pins and a brake rotor hat

Can you guys advise where I can get 6 drive pins?. I spoke with Oltoff about a month ago and he was attempting to get some from SPF with one of his associates planning a trip there but have not been able to get ahold of anyone there since. I have P2107 which was originally put together as a demonstrator for SPF back in 2006. The drive pins did not have hardened washers under the nylocs so they compressed and allowed the studs to move around, breaking a couple in the process and elongating the holes in one brake hat which I need also.
houseprep 087.jpg
houseprep 086.jpg

Can you guys advise where I can get 6 drive pins?. I spoke with Oltoff about a month ago and he was attempting to get some from SPF with one of his associates planning a trip there but have not been able to get ahold of anyone there since. I have P2107 which was originally put together as a demonstrator for SPF back in 2006. The drive pins did not have hardened washers under the nylocs so they compressed and allowed the studs to move around, breaking a couple in the process and elongating the holes in one brake hat which I need also. View attachment 95845View attachment 95846

As long as you have a good drive pin for a sample you should be able to get them from ARP_the quality bolt people.

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter

I will check stock, we may a set. We source the hardened washers from Aircraft Spruce when we need them. The brake hat we will need to order from the factory. Looks like the hub is buggered as well but you could have that hard welded and machined as well you could the brake hat.

Back