Nemesis 2 Tandem

I just found out that the Nemesis 2 Tandem is now a factory offered car from Superlite. I know people have ordered custom 2-seaters in the past but didn't know it was going to go into production. I guess this will make it easier for me to forget about the Razor...

Pics and info please, Fran :thumbsup:

I'm curious to see the roll bar configuration. I also know that Fran was experimenting with the idea of making the Nemesis a monocoque chassis.

Ok...

Let's hear some details, Fran.

We have one on the way!

10346542_10152156247049103_7941326310577590858_n.jpg

10390058_10152156247059103_884807171068726365_n.jpg

10245542_10152156247044103_7287044255522831888_n.jpg

Looks good! Is the roll bar such that a driver of average height won't get decapiated in the event of a rollover?

And how tight a squeeze is the rear seat? It looks a bit cramped haha

Dr. David

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Matt,
Good Point. I assume the roll bar configuration hasn't been completed yet, as the rear one is currently missing the rear support and is relatively worthless in that configuration. They may be considering forward-facing supports on it as well.
The driver will probably have their own hoop, similarly well-braced. Connecting the two would perhaps look less than ideal, but would be a big plus for strength and stability. I'm sure they have this in in the works.

You just can't over-engineer safety!
David

Hi Matt,
Good Point. I assume the roll bar configuration hasn't been completed yet, as the rear one is currently missing the rear support and is relatively worthless in that configuration. They may be considering forward-facing supports on it as well.
The driver will probably have their own hoop, similarly well-braced. Connecting the two would perhaps look less than ideal, but would be a big plus for strength and stability. I'm sure they have this in in the works.

You just can't over-engineer safety!
David
Yup. Thankfully, safety concerns and poorly engineered setups are not things that we have to worry about with Fran. I'm more curious than anything as to how the finished setup will look

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Its a little over 100lbs heavier and you will be able to see the Tandem on the website in a few weeks time....
We have already had a great response from the customers that have been to the shop and sat in the chassis...
There are already some units presold....

I am also working with APR to have a specific performance package for the Nemesis family of cars

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Yes Goapr.com I was talking to the owner Stephen Hooks yesterday prior to him leaving to attend Le Mans this weekend.

All of the Nemesis family of cars are now solely VAG powered..VW engine with Audi longitudinal transaxle
Nemesis, LMP2 and the Nemesis T...

Another really cool thing we have done is to include mounting lugs on the Nemesis chassis to allow it to become the LMP2 as a bolt on chassis application. The pontoons will then also be able to be replaced should some one have a "whoops" on track in their LMP2.

New uprights and also full billet aero suspension will now be standard on this range of cars...bringing them in line with our other cars....

The Nemesis body panels have also been reworked to make the whole top cowling one piece making the already good body fit now superb and also much easier to remove for maintainance.

Last edited:

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Only in as machined finish form the factory.. arms will not fit the earlier bike engine cars as the engine bay area for the automotive drivetrain is slightly different.

Back