New from socal

Hi my name is Andy. I’ve learned almost everything I’ve ever done with cars from forums so I figured this is the right place for an slc.

My fun car history is 3000gt vr4, Porsche 944, c5 corvette, z06, and now 4Runner with baby seats.

I’m interested in starting a build in the next year or so but I’ve never built a car before. I’m definitely a self taught guy primarily with the approach of gotta try it to figure it out.
I’m hoping to see some builds and figure out if this is something I can actually complete! Also I haven’t seen one here in socal myself where there is pretty much everything!

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Welcome to the mad house Andy.
As you say a great place to ask questions and get answers from loads of knowledgeable people.

Huge project for a little car.

Ian

Hi my name is Andy. I’ve learned almost everything I’ve ever done with cars from forums so I figured this is the right place for an slc.

My fun car history is 3000gt vr4, Porsche 944, c5 corvette, z06, and now 4Runner with baby seats.

I’m interested in starting a build in the next year or so but I’ve never built a car before. I’m definitely a self taught guy primarily with the approach of gotta try it to figure it out.
I’m hoping to see some builds and figure out if this is something I can actually complete! Also I haven’t seen one here in socal myself where there is pretty much everything!

Back