New GT40s.com - How's It Going?

Doug S.

I may be 70, but still trying to age disgracefully
Lifetime Supporter
...might have been nice to have had a forum focused on politics so we could honor now-departed Senator John McCain...
Doug

Randy V

Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Yeah, getting the time to figure it out and not break anything else has been a challenge the last couple of weeks...
My apologies fellas... Please be patient..

Doug S.

I may be 70, but still trying to age disgracefully
Lifetime Supporter
Apologize for what, Randy? It's going to take whatever amount of time it's going to take...just like doing anything else.
Don't sweat it.
I don’t recommend holding your breath waiting for something that I doubt is going to happen, Larry. Looks to me like the old “...ignore the issue and maybe it will go away” approach. Can’t say that I blame them...that thread must have required a LOT of attention from the admins/mods.
As much as I miss our discussions, perhaps it’s for the best????
Cheers!!!
Doug

Randy V

Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I don’t have a place to test changes, so everything I do makes changes to the way this forum works. I don’t want to break the forum, hence moving slowly. Unfortunately, I am in the process now of moving to my southern residence (a camper parked in Arizona) and won’t be settled in for a few weeks.
Meanwhile, if anyone has Xenforo experience, please raise your hand as the Permissions I have selected for The Pub are not working properly. If they were, you would not even see that forum...

Dwight

RCR GT 40 Gulf Livery 347 Eight Stack injection
GT40s Supporter
GT40s Supporter
I do love the new way to post pictures.
I would like to edit (delete) some of my pictures I posted.
I also liked having a general location and post count on each member,