FS USA NEW in Box - Qty 2 Vibrant 1141 Ultra Quiet Resonators

We ended up using different mufflers so I have this pair of brand new, in the box Vibrant 1141 Ultra Quiet Resonators to sell. These are $99.99 at Summit so this is an easy $50 savings.

Here's the specs from Vibrant:

Products specifications
Inlet 2.5"
Outlet2.5"
Resonator Case Length (in)10.000 in.
Resonator FinishNatural
Resonator Inlet Diameter (in)2.500 in.
Resonator Inlet PositionCenter
Resonator MaterialStainless steel
Resonator Outlet Diameter (in)2.500 in.
Resonator Outlet PositionCenter
Resonator Overall Length (in)14.000 in.
Resonator Thickness (in)4.500 in.
Resonator Width (in)6.750 in.
  • Vibrant's Ultra-Quiet resonators feature T304 stainless steel construction for durability, along with a true straight-through perforated core that's surrounded with Vibrant's premium mutli-layer sound suppression materials. To help further reduce exhaust tone, these Ultra-Quiet resonators feature a larger sound chamber than standard resonators. So, if you're in the market for an impressive, ultra-quiet resonator, Vibrant Performance has just what you're after.
  • Feature Vibrant's True Straight Through perforated core, surrounded by our premium multi-layer sound absorption materials.
  • Originally designed to help eliminate the rifling noise that is common with most 6 cyl. and 8 cyl. vehicles equipped with straight through performance exhaust systems.

PRICE: $150 for the pair

SHIPPING: Buyer pays shipping. I'll use UPS unless you prefer something else.

PAYMENT: I prefer Venmo or a check, if you choose PayPal that will work but I'll add $7 to cover the PayPal fees. If you pay by check I'll wait for it to clear before shipping.

20200902_155010.jpg
20200902_155019.jpg
20200902_155024.jpg
vibrant 06240818_0.jpg

Back