NEW MEETING

There is now a meeting of the GT40 Enthusiasts Club to be held every 2nd wednesday at the Fairmile, near Cobham, Surrey, we welcome anyone in the Surrey/London area to attend, first meeting this wednesday 14th from 7.30-8.00p.m.

I'll be there Roy, if you get there before me mines a pint of Stella Please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Ian
Ps Dave Champ if you are coming bring the air con pump for Ken.

Well Vic and Fran,
I expected you to be there, I know its a bit short notice though, anyway when you come over here later this year you'll have to come along to one of our meetings and meet the either the Berks region jokers or the Heston comedian /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Expect to see me at future meetings but currently our own meeting clashes. This is the one at St Ayots (nr. Welwyn) on second Wednesdays. We are planning to move it to the first Wed of the month and also to move the venue to a more visitor friendly location where we can take the 40s.

Good luck with your inaugural meeting, with Roy and Ian it should at least be a laugh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'll be there in Jan's ancient Volvo. Will we have to park down the road out of sight ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Tony.

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Hello ther
Can someone give exact directions?
I looked it up in Multimap and there appears to be a whole area called Fairmile - and from memory 4 roads of that name.
Thanks
Ian

It is off of the 'Old A3', take the Cobham exit off of the 'new' A3 and follow the road over roundabout near 1st petrol stn, then bear left at next roundabout, follow road for about 1 mile, The Fairmile is on the left-look for the Old Coach on the Front lawn!
See you there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Not bad for the first meeting, 16 or so people and a cracking venue, hope to see all next month.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Brian Magee

Supporter
Congratulations Desmond and Roy
Brilliant turn out and superb venue. Can't wait till the summer when we get some GT40s there.
Looks like Bullington Cross has got a rival!

Brian.

I hope we are going to have another good turnout for the surrey/london members at the Fairmile near Cobham on wednesday,see you there guys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I think Desmond gets there as soon as the bar opens /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif but everybody else gets there around 8pm.
Hampton Court, not far for you to travel.
See you there.
Ian

Back