Newbie from italy

Ciao,

Welcome aboard. Make sure you participate in the forums. You will find it is a great way to meet other people with the same interests.

Talk to you later,

Ciao !!! Stami bene, Where are you located in Italy? Paolo is in Milan, I am often in Torino to Reggio Emilia to Roma.

Pero, I prefer red to U.S. white and blue !!!!

I live in sunny England.

ciao
Dom

Welcome Italo, hope it wont be long before we see some of of your neat design work. rockonsmile

Just remember Fords rule, all things non boat anchor V8 are considered girlie, and never ask which transaxle the collective recommend for a mid engined car.:lol:

Enjoy

Thank you for the warm welcome...

I live about 10 miles up north from Milano, and as someone has already disclosed.....:) .I work as a freelance cardesigner....

Grazie and thanks again

Ciao
Italo

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
Buon giorno e' benvenuto. Piacevole per avere un altro piase per il forum.rockonsmile

Ciao
Rob
di Michigan

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
You might want to send a PM to kenshiro8 (Love GT40-Paolo)--his public profile says he lives in Milano Beach, so he probably lives close to you. Of course, I'm just assuming Milano Beach is close to Milano.

At any rate, he's as GT40 crazy as the rest of us; ergo, he is good folk!

Doug

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Fuoriserie,
buona sera dall'Inghilterra.
Se progettate andare il grande prix 2007 in Monza, selo metta in contatto con.
Dave M

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
"Good" is a bit of an overstatement! Well, for some of us anyway. I've been trying for years, but it's tough when you're not submerced in the language.

David Morton said:
Fuoriserie,
buona sera dall'Inghilterra.
Se progettate andare il grande prix 2007 in Monza, selo metta in contatto con.
Dave M

Dave,
I seldom go to the f1 Grand Prix, due to the crazyness of the event, pushing and shoving to get anywhere on the race circuit......

I go to Monza for the minor racing events, Classic Car racing or Gt's, prototypes, they are more fun with less people attending, and you get to chat in the Paddocks, with mechanics, engineers and enthusiasts.

This never happens around F1.......but do get in touch, if you come to Monza, i live at 7 miles from the circuit.

Will be at the kitcar show in Stoneleigh in May. with a few friends coming along.

YerDugliness said:
You might want to send a PM to kenshiro8 (Love GT40-Paolo)--his public profile says he lives in Milano Beach, so he probably lives close to you. Of course, I'm just assuming Milano Beach is close to Milano.

At any rate, he's as GT40 crazy as the rest of us; ergo, he is good folk!

Doug

LOL:D ..Milano beach...yep
"the wonderful seaside of our nice town"(maybe the guys from california or australia really think this place can be nice..LOL...u are from Milano too and wellknow what I mean:rolleyes: ).

I have an hobby modelling store in Milano (via Carabelli angolo Piazza Salgari), and u cannot miss me...because I have a giant Gulf gt40 on my shop insgna.
The shop name is "al soldatino" and those are my websites:
Al Soldatino Modellismo - Modelli diorami ecc
AL SOLDATINO MODELLISMO

Paolo:)

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
David Morton said:
Adriatic - Milano marritima near Ravenna?

I normally go on the other side, in liguria, Genova, actually Spotorno, great coastline and clean water.

The Adriatic is perfect if you want to have fun and party though....

Back