OH NO! Sea levels thought to be falling!

As seen here in this photo, clearly the sea levels are falling at a dramatic rate. What can we do to prevent such a disaster?

Attachments

• Dramatic fall in sea level.JPG
    Dramatic fall in sea level.JPG
    281.8 KB · Views: 262
I guess you may have a valid point Chris, raising an all new and dare I say, very important question for the IPCC and other Climate Boffins to consider:

Is the landmass of planet earth increasing?

If so, could cutting down on the amount of bullshit emanating from Climate 'scientists', be the answer?

Should we place a climate tax on scientific bullshit? Levy the tax until it is proven perhaps?

Lets develop this idea and put it to the sandal-wearers, see what they think. After-all, they are always happy to tax the non-believers. Would they continue to make their outrageous claims, if they were taxed for doing so?

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I have an idea why don't you make a movie? You could call it an inconvenient level, or lie.
You could ask forum members for help. I for one have photos of my last trip to England where boats were left high and dry by the falling sea level at St. Ives.
Jim C. I'm sure could dredge up some graphs to show the extent of sea level decline. You of course would be Director, Ron producer, David could be in charge of refreshment and transport. Keith could write the script, Lonesome and Larry political input and of course Mr Young would head the legal department.
This has boundless possibilities, we could frighten the whole world into believing that sea level decline was a man made disaster, from the impact of the movie we could show various Governments how they could raise revenue by taxing people to help stop the sea level decline.
And the people wouldn't even object because saving the planet is the right thing to do.

We could then start a water trading scheme where water is traded on the market, and water credits would be given to people and company's who saved water.
We of course would all become billionaires. let's do it.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
You've left out Jim C and Lonesome Bob. They will supply on-site entertainment. I will be around to patch folks up if someone takes all this too seriously and brains someone else. Or someones else.

Keith

Mark has a point (I'm getting pretty fed up with him making valid points to be honest), I've definitely noticed the water dropping away TWICE every day around here.

It's worrying.

Brian Stewart
Supporter
Bugga. If the sea drains away completely I'll be out of a job....

It's all the fault of the Aussies - all the water necessary to provide all that beer is depleting the world's resources.

Mark has a point (I'm getting pretty fed up with him making valid points to be honest), I've definitely noticed the water dropping away TWICE every day around here.

It's worrying.
Should have posted a photo of all the small craft on the hard at Southampton during low tide..

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Sheeeeeeeeze...all these comments in a row and, as yet, not a graph or chart to be seen debunking 'em...

Keith

It's all the fault of the Aussies - all the water necessary to provide all that beer is depleting the world's resources.

Water? :shocked:

Never known Orstrilians waste precious water on their beer mate - had it on good authority it was brewed from pure Wallaby Tinkle strained through the gussets of the inmates of Cell Block 'H'.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Disgusting. And totally in keeping with everything else here.

No graphs. How about it, Jim? You're falling down on the job, mate.

Brian Stewart
Supporter
Conclusive proof! This is a graph of the sea level off the Dunedin, New Zealand, coast this afternoon (10 December).

Attachments

• Tide.jpg
    Tide.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 140

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Brian, that graph is very interesting, I never realized that the oceans down there were pink, that explains a lot:)

Last edited:
Back