oooooppps..I did it again.

well,
when u got an illness, ...a serious illness u do it again.
Yesterday was in Novegro,for my local modelling expo.

Saw there my freind from MG model...and yes,bought for the second time his P4 in 1/12 scale.
The first time I bought the 412p closed version...now illness is getting worst and when he open the new box (since one year was out of stock cause no PE parts available), I simply cant resist.

The kit is about the p4 spyder (the one i Like more) driven by Amon-Bandini, Daytona 1967 (can be jim's 846?).

Only I know...to have it in my hands is an incredible satisfatcion and pleasure.

Pictures of the open box will follow later from shop.
Price is an insult...but when u love so much something...the price is a lovely detail.

The shape of this car (the Ferrari that beat Ford...in America:))remains the nicest ever done.
My heart is completely for the gt40 (waiting trumpeter 1/12 kit), but the p4 is another planet, and i seriously dunno if anybody can make a serious model of her today with ferrari fees.

Too nice, really..

He also made the new 206 Dino in 1/18 scale, but i didnt buy it (for the moment..dunno how long I can resist)cause already finshed model,and I prefer do theme with my hands.

La p4 è la macchina più bella di sempre... ;)

Attachments

• 330p4spy02.JPG
    330p4spy02.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 644
Last edited:
hahahahahah, you did it again, i only can smile about, hahaha, the modellmaker are the badest-ones, they allways makes modells from cars we want, and they allways made it better and better, and we allways must buy modellcars,.............hahahaha,.............its a fear, a fear to look into ebay, to look at some modellsites,.......and wow, there is a new car in programm,...........

i feel with you, i found some !!!! gmp` on ebay, a 40-street, a mkIV, and a gulf mkI i loos the game at 500€,..........the other i get,.......and i found all parts for a big 1:18 diorama for a carcompanie,......from gmp,....two carlifts, all tools and all toolbokes, and and and,.........hahahah.

i can understand you, in moment i must build vitrins, not a big car, ..........

cracy life

TEAM JUST

ahah.. ja Ernst, is terrible really...but too cool,and u understand me
More, in this special model I know I have the closest (official) thing near to real p4s...and this is a real PLEASURE ahaha.

Some years ago I missed this 1/8 scale Gilles ferrari 126c2
Ferrari 126 C2 126C2 F1 (Gilles Villeneuve) 1:8 scale model kit

1:8 Ferrari F40, 126 C2, 643, TR, Porsche & transkits - a new 1:8 Ferrari 126 C2 F1 kit

I spend 2 weeks in contacting mauro forghieri (for my personal pleasure) asking him if the 126c2 body was fiberglass or carbon fiber as in this kit....just a week before all the project was sold to a japanese company and price even increased.
I always loved Gilles cars...and that shame to lost it still is a pain(also becuase no real 126c2 have been saved..)

So this time...kmon..lets buy it.:D..and too happy kid here with giant P4 spider.. (I am nut..I know I know..)

Back