Project GT40

Hello.
I intend to build a GT40. I have the molds and template to build the chassis. This kit is inspired by the GTD GT40.
I'm looking for documentation on the installation and all parts (eg locks, joints, pedals, ...) and location of reinforcements in the body.
Thank you for your help.
Serge

Mike Pass

Supporter
Hello Serge. Bonjour. Comment ca va?
You can download a copy of the GTD build manual which will give you a lot of build information. Look at sites such as Tornado, Southern GT etc. as they will have many of the spicific parts you will need for a GT40 build. There is a huge amount of knowledge, photographs etc. on this forum if you search for it.
Your question is too big to be answered in one session. Better to ask specific questions on each aspect as you get to it. Make sure to visit the Le Mans Classic this year as you will find at least 60 GT40 replicas and their owners who will help you with any items you need help with.
Salut
Mike

hello Mike excuse me but I used a translator to reply
Thank you for your response it is foreseen that I come to mans classic, you are very lucky in England with the kit because in France we have much to learn from our neighbor English we're passionate you my more
best regards

Back