Question about RCR40

I am looking at a 429 boss engine built by Jon Kaase, I am needing to know if it will fit with out too many changes to the chassis. I do know it is wider than a stock big block 429 or 460 due to the style of the heads.

I find that this old school style engine would look and be a great fit for the RCR40.

My second question is if it is possible to get a MKII style rear body work for the car.

I am looking at buying and building a car in the next 6 months to year, as soon as I finish the current project I am working on.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
The 429 will fit without too many mods...best bet is to ship us your engine and we can make the mods during the build of the chassis...the issue comes with headers as they may have to wrap around the suspension trailing arms...again...not a big deal if planned from the start.

We do this kind of thing quite often..

We have a complete Mk2 body package...front and rear, snorkels etc etc ....

Thank you Fran. This helps with trying figure out what I am planning to do next.

I will get in touch once I have a plan laid out and am ready to move to the next step, I am doing a little looking and planning, while waiting for parts for my current project to be finished.

"now THATS gonna shred some tires!"

I enjoy my horse power coming from different style engines.

My current project is a 1927 roadster done in a salt flat racer style, with a Potivin ( front mounted ) styled SCoT blower on a all aluminum Audrn DOHC flathead. I am hoping to have this project finished by the end of Feb. I am just now tearing the car apart and working on final finish work and then reassembly.

My previous project at a 1967 AMC AMX, Allison Red, white and blue special, super speedway car. That was restored to track condition.

After that is done then it is on to the next project.

Back