Race Retro Stoneleigh

Visited Race Retro today. here are some pictures of GT40s there. Enjoyed the show. Tomorrow Sunday is the last day.
Steve

Attachments

• Race Retro 1.jpg
    Race Retro 1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 438
  • Race Retro 2.jpg
    Race Retro 2.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 414
  • race retro 3.jpg
    race retro 3.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 435
  • Race Retro 4.jpg
    Race Retro 4.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 422
  • Race retro 5.jpg
    Race retro 5.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 417
  • Race Retro 6.jpg
    Race Retro 6.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 454
The top Gulf coloured car is an MDA. The cars outside under the awning are from the GT40 Enthusiasts Club. And I am not sure of the Yellow one. But I do not think it was an original. Superperformance CAV had a stand with a Metallic blue (with a NASCAR engine?) and a Gulf coloured car. It was good to see so many 'forties'. And I bought a fake 1970's copy of the Ford GT40 brochure which I could afford, and it cost me considerably less than a £600- £1000 original!!!
Regards Allan

Brian Magee

Supporter
The yellow car is a highly modified GTD that belongs to Fraser McKenna the Motec wizard. He still has a few thing to do to it before it is ready for SVA in a few months time.

Brian.

Wanted to get to Stoneleigh with MDA on their stand but had other things on at the weekend, still it's impossible to miss Mark from MDA (top photo - on left):D
Hope you had a good time, it must be great to see that many GT40s in one place. I Hope to get to some other shows this year either on the MDA stand or just visiting. More photos please.

Back