Racelogic traction control discontuned.

Ken Roberts

Supporter
Sorry....it was supposed to say discontinued.

I was saddened to read today that Racelogic has discontinued their traction control product. I was going to purchase a second unit for my next RCR car. Oh well.

Makes me worry about future support .... For some one like me, who hasn't finished the car yet. Kind of sucks the TC is obsolete before the car even hits the streets. Part my fault I know with my 5 year build plan ..... Still sucks ....

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Many competition sanctioning bodies have outlawed traction control devices.. It was probably not economically feasible for them to continue offering something to a limited audience.
The good side to this story is that there have been a number of racing teams unloading them. The only problem is finding them as no team will advertise that they have them for sale.. Visit some race shops and ask - you may be surprised!

Ken Roberts

Supporter
Only if you were the original purchaser!

Bob make sure you purchased the correct model. It must be for the stand alone wheel sensors and not the abs sensor model.

Ken Roberts

Supporter
I'm looking for a used one for my next project. I've come across a couple for sale that were unfortunately the "abs style sensor" model.

Back