RCR #010 Build Progress

Bill D

Fran sent me pictures of my car ready to go. The truck had a problem today so my car will leave in the morning. In the meantime, enjoy:

Here is a view of the Gulf flares. The tires are 295's and are temporary until my rims are shipped to me

Here is another view. The car looks incredible. BTW - what you see is from the molds with the exception of the flares whch have been glassed in and primered

Bill D

Ron McCall

Bronze Supporter
Damn Bill ! Just wait until you see it in person!!!! The job Fran did on the flairs is quite impressive!!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flehan.gifIt actually had me thinking ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cussing.gif
Have fun trying to sleep!

Congrats Bill,

Very nice. Remember there is no such thing as "too wide" of a tire. The wider the better /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Congrats Bill,

Very nice. Remember there is no such thing as "too wide" of a tire. The wider the better /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes!

Hey Bill - looks sweet! Congrats and enjoy the build - Is that a ZF I see hiding back there? Make sure those wheels won't overload the wheel bearings!

Chris /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hey Bill,

did it show up yet? Earlier you said you were expecting it on the 31st. Hope it made it safely.

Cheers,
Mark

Bill D

Well, it finally arrived home last night after a 24 day transit oddessey. He drove up at 11:15 PM

Here are the pictures to prove it!!

Getting ready to offload the car:

Me standing next to my pride and joy while it's still on the trailer

In it's new home, all cozy and warm

We were really tired when we took these pictures. I'll take some more tomorrow and post them.

Bill D

Got up early (couldn't sleep) and washed the car. Took inventory and found only a few items back ordered. Back ordered items will ship Monday or Tuesday per Fran. He even called this morning to congratulate me (great guy).

Here are the latest. Enjoy

Bill D