RCR-40 info

Chris Kouba

Supporter
I'm in Phoenix but...

Indulge yourself. If you find a good flight I'd bet you could visit on the cheap for less than $300, maybe a little more if you stay overnight.

It's worth it, not just to see a 40 but there's a LOT of other cool stuff in that shop- and I only saw the old (smaller) facility. And if there's not enough cool stuff there, you can also stop by the Ford Museum among other places.

Again, my opinion is it's worth it if you're thinking seriously about it.

Scott,

I can also recommend an RCR factory visit. I spent one day there last week and had a ball. There is just so much to see, lots of questions to ask.

It was also great to see the great build quality, discuss build options and see the other cars in the RCR family.

Fran was a fantastic host. It was worth the trip.

It would also be worthwhile finding a RCR car that is built or being built in your area as it is good to see a completed car to get more ideas.

JohnW.

I would say that even if you are set on ordering a car from RCR, it is worth a visit. For instance, you could believe that you are hell-bent on a GT40, but come away interested in a P4, or an SLC, or a 917. Of you could sit down in a 40 and say "Get me out of here!" There is just no substitute for a hands on visit. It will stop the speculation and set you on the right path!

Back