RCR- SEMA- Caddy

Dr. David

Lifetime Supporter
I attended the Pebble Beach Concours D' Elegance this past weekend.
As I walked up to the Concept Car Lawn in front of the Pebble Beach lodge, sitting in front of me was one of the most awesome little roadsters I have ever seen. It looked exactly like the car that RCR built for the SEMA Show last year. Could that be? I didn't see anything that gave RCR credit for the build!
I certainly appreciated the opportunity to see it first hand though!
David

Dave Lindemann

Lifetime Supporter
Fran -

That is quite the video production! Really too bad that RCR didn't receive any credit considering you built the darned thing. The only reference to RCR I noted was a couple of glimpses of your logo on a couple of shirts. Looks like you guys did a great job with the car - congratulations!

Dave L

Thats life in business...it happens way more than you guys can imagine.

Soooooooooooooooooooo on a scale of 1 to 10 how upset would you be if this arrived in the mail to pay my latest invoice? :thinking:

monopoly_money.jpg

If it's less than 7.24 I may have to start digging through the basement :D

Hey Fran -

I see he isnt even giving credit to Cadillac anymore, (let alone you) and calling it a "cherry roadster"...

This guy is really something else.

-e

There are plenty of repossession teams on TV these days...I would just LOVE an episode where a tow truck shows up at one of these snobby show-car events and takes possession of the car, and gets it headed back to RCR where it can wait to be paid for, or sold to cover amounts due .

now THAT would make for some GREAT TV!!!!!

Fran, so you build this beatiful custom car for this Wayne Cherry guy, he takes it on the show circuit, and never pays you for it?

If that's the case, isn't it worth filing suit against the guy?

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Would seem to me that a Mechanics Lien is in order... I don't know about MI law, but in MN you'd likely have title to that car in 90 days...

That's a good idea Randy, but I bet the car doesn't have a VIN and never registered for the road.....which makes filing a mechanics lien pretty difficult.....

BTW, thanks to the moderators for removing that childish post I had the misfortune to read.

silly me...fancy forgetting there is only 1 side to a story when it involves Fran Hall. My sincere apologies I will not make such a silly mistake again :lipsrsealed:

Back