RCR Visit in July

I finally made the trip to RCR last week (after years of dreaming) with my brother and automotive engineer friend. It was hard to get past the SLC front suspension on display in the reception area as our collective jaws hung in amazement! Vicki then encouraged us to move on to where it all happens.

Many thanks Fran for his valuable time and hospitality. The new shop is a testimony to his success. The trip was invaluable as my skeptic brother realigned his image of a "replica"...the engineering is impressive and the machining is incredible. I would like the RCR40 completed chassis on display in my dining room. I would put a glass top on it so my wife has her dining table! No...I would rather see the completed 40 in my garage!

I encourage anyone contemplating one of RCR's offerings to make the pilgrimage to his shop!

I don't know of anyone that has visited RCR that was not entirely impressed. The machine work and attention to detail are amazing! Be careful though, like a kid in a candy store, you may wind up with more than one!

Back