RCR40 Gulf, Loaded with spares

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Sandy, didn't receive direct message yet and to Neil i could only wish i was that Bob Peckham
Check next to your login ID upper right of your screen…

Attachments

• 663F3273-8520-469A-98FC-C15821B33E8B.jpeg
    663F3273-8520-469A-98FC-C15821B33E8B.jpeg
    146.2 KB · Views: 100

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
I would also be interested in a partial trade for something finished, early Cortina, Early Falcon (lefty drive). Looking for completed only, no projects as I have enough.

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
So to be clear, I could NOT find any information about this car having or coming with mounted street tires, true?
Not sure what you are asking other then the tires that come with the car are Avon race tires. If you want street tires mount some 15" street tires, that's on the buyer. The information presented is what it is, no steel belted all season tires included, it's a race car so you are correct.

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
UPDATE -

I have a use for the aluminum race engine out of this build, so looking to sell the complete car LESS Engine for $95K. If anyone needs the specifics please let me know.

Thanks

Sandy

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
So to be clear, "less engine" suggests that the transaxle & clutch remain with the car for $95K? True?
That is correct, 3x 930 gear boxes, clutch, flywheel, starters, etc. All stay, he engine and related (headers, dry sump, and anything engine mounted).

If you have any specifics you want to know please holler ;)

Sandy

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
I should note that the engine is still available unless I get moving on the other project with it, it's currently listed in Hemmings as a full project with engine.

Sandy

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
The car is back for sale. The interested party was just too tall for the car when he came out for a visit. So back on the market.

Sandy

Back