Rear Axle Tools.

Kirby Schrader

They're mostly silver
Lifetime Supporter
Where are you located?

I can loan mine out if you pay for the shipping to and from...

I'm near Houston.

Kirby

Would anyone like to part with their tools to pull the the read axle stub shafts? Or may rent me a set? Thanks.

Thanks Kirby, I'll send you a PM with my address. I can return the tools with a check for your shipping cost if that works for you.

Kirby Schrader

They're mostly silver
Lifetime Supporter
Richard,

I should have read this message before I read your PM! The confused look on my face reading your PM initiall was probably priceless....

I've been shipping wheels, gauges, headers, and other stuff for weeks now and I'm initially saying to myself... Now what did I say I was going to ship to this guy? I hope I haven't screwed up and sent the wrong thing to the wrong person!
:laugh:

I got it straight now (hey, it's Friday!). Your offer is fine. I'll pack them up this weekend and ship them out first thing Monday morning.

Kelly used them a couple of months ago and he sent them back nice and clean and ready to go!

I'll put a note inside to explain a possible 'gotcha' that you may run into. This set is an 'early' Olthoff set (he told me he'd fix it in other sets after I mentioned the problem to him) and you can get caught with part of the tool still inside the hub and no way to retrieve it if you don't take care.

Regards,
Kirby

Thanks Kirby, I'll send you a PM with my address. I can return the tools with a check for your shipping cost if that works for you.

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
Richard,

I should have read this message before I read your PM! The confused look on my face reading your PM initiall was probably priceless....

I've been shipping wheels, gauges, headers, and other stuff for weeks now and I'm initially saying to myself... Now what did I say I was going to ship to this guy? I hope I haven't screwed up and sent the wrong thing to the wrong person!
:laugh:

I got it straight now (hey, it's Friday!). Your offer is fine. I'll pack them up this weekend and ship them out first thing Monday morning.

Kelly used them a couple of months ago and he sent them back nice and clean and ready to go!

I'll put a note inside to explain a possible 'gotcha' that you may run into. This set is an 'early' Olthoff set (he told me he'd fix it in other sets after I mentioned the problem to him) and you can get caught with part of the tool still inside the hub and no way to retrieve it if you don't take care.

Regards,
Kirby

Dang your old. (old friend)

Back