Rear lower wishbone dimension (for mock up)

Good morning. I have searched around looking for Forte' spaceframe rear lower wishbone tubular dimensions un-successfully. Would anyone happen to know where I can find these dimensions? I would like to mock one up our of PVC in order to get an idea of the positioning of my rear uprights.

I am looking for the lengths adorned with Orange lines in the attached image.

I will probably end up purchasing these. Just need a mock up for the time being.

Many thanks, and I hope Everyone is doing great.
Don

Attachments

• rear-wishbone.png
    rear-wishbone.png
    877.2 KB · Views: 128
The positioning of your rear uprights can be done easily ( if you have already your parts ( thats is very advised if you don't want to have issues at the end of the day )
This position is linked to
1/ which sort of uprights you alreay have ; welded Forte , your design , watever alu ones ?
2/ the hub bearing and the disc
3/ one rear wheel
4/ your rear body
Starting to the external lip of the body just make the wheel be flush and from there with aquick dry fit you can have under the bonnet the upright hanging on , so you can measure precisly what would be the lenght of this bottom whishbone
Doing so you will be able to draw an ideal one for you proper use remembering that the lower rodend must be located properly onto the welded bush so you could (on the future) screw or unlock to set better the camber
Unless you find someone having done the same rear chassis bracket positionning and using the exact similar upright and hub bearing there are many chances that you will have to bin the prototype one done in hurry
One "weird question " If you are building A forte chassis ; there are no indication from " Mr Daren" about rear wishbone dimension ???

Back