Rear suspension uprights

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Safir GT40 spares in cincinnatti, ohio, usa have these. Try emailing Bob Wood at [email protected]. If that doesn't work, send me a private message and I will put you in touch with him. Also, Brian Stewart in New Zealand put up a posting a while back regarding uprights (cast, original style) available there. It is in the For Sale part of the Forum.

G

DRB has uprights for covette rear hubs. Might check with John Hester to see if he is stocking them now.

G

Victor, I purchased mine from DRB as suggested by Mike Starling. I would not hesitate to order from Australia as I received the uprights in nearly the same amount of time as orders in the states once they received payment. One word of advice though: PAY VIA BANK TRANSFER! Australian banks put, AT LEAST, a six week hold on all foriegn checks and this is what can hold up your order (and make the bank a fair amount of interest).

G

Is there a supplier of decent cast rear suspension uprights for the GT40 replica?
A USA supplier would be prefered.
I thank you in anticipation.
Vic

G

Thanks for all the responces and info.
This to Jim Rosenthal: I tried to e-mail both you and Bob Wood without success. Some server rejected my messages.
Could I ask you to contact me on [email protected] with other details if possible. Thanks, Vic

Lynn You are spot on. don't use foreign cheques. The banks here make Chicago loan sharks green with envy. regards

[ February 05, 2002: Message edited by: norman falkiner ]

Back