revision of Hodges book

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
I happened to see in 'Octane" magazine that the David Hodges book is out and possibly in a revised and updated version. Does anyone know about this and has anyone seen it? I am rather cautious after the fiasco with the Ronnie Spain book which turned out to be the same old same old in a different jacket. According to Ronnie, 1054 is still missing in action. Fran Kress feels differently....
I would also like to know about any new books coming out; I saw mention of this in the crystal thread but don't know where to get them. Maybe we need an on-line bookstore or links from this Forum to order them.....

He already updated his book. Someone reported that he is no longer alive. Is this correct? UK guys?
I met him at Goodwood in 98. Very nice guy BTW. We talked and he updated his book.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
1054, according to Trevor Legate's book, belongs to Fran Kress. I haven't talked with Fran in a few years, but I am sure he still has it. The last time I saw it was at a classic car show in Baltimore's Inner Harbor several years back. This is before several of the events it attended which are recorded in John Allen's books.

Back