Revo replicars

Trying to find them too. For sure there are some excellent replica producers there. I’ve just seen in Sweden a Daytona coupe that was simply fantastic and was .... coming from Poland, and road plted here. Hope to discover more

Trying to find them too. For sure there are some excellent replica producers there. I’ve just seen in Sweden a Daytona coupe that was simply fantastic and was .... coming from Poland, and road plted here. Hope to discover more
Hi Paulo, I wonder if the Daytona Coupe might be a Kirkham , given their association with Eastern Block countries and craftsmen from the aviation industry. They posted a thread on 'Club Cobra' a year or two ago about their car.

Hi jac, also I was thinking to kirkham, but from what I understand this car was dramatically cheaper than kirkham ones...
Was also really really welldone, even if my taste is always more for Gt40s...

Should still have the picture somewhere, will search for it

Found his advert on facebook

Ford gt 40 rolling chassis price: 15,000 euro (price included tax) location: Poland 43-176 Gostyń

All I know a Dutch friend bought one several years ago, but that one is still untouched in his garage.

Nicolas VDW

Supporter
Found his advert on facebook

Ford gt 40 rolling chassis price: 15,000 euro (price included tax) location: Poland 43-176 Gostyń

All I know a Dutch friend bought one several years ago, but that one is still untouched in his garage.

Does he happen to sell it? I'm looking for an unfinished kit...

Groeten uit België ;)

Nicolas VDW

Supporter
Anybody else had experience with Revo Replicars? I got some pictures through mail, everything looks decent as do the body lines. I wonder what style chassis it is...

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
It is sad, but I expect it to be of poor quality because it is only a replica.
Many replicas are actually built to a much higher standard than the originals.
* Fuel systems (cells)
* Brakes
* Wheels
* Chassis rigidly in most is higher
Etc.

Back