rf#99 in the uk

RF#99 (all going well) arrived in the U.K. today at Tilbury docks. Should recive the 40 as soon as customs have done their bit! Cant wait to get my hands on it!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Excellent news Jerry. I'm sure lots of UK people are looking forward to seeing it.

All the best

Good luck to you Jerry. Keep us posted. I think mine is getting close to painting. The folks at RF are going hard at it. Like yourself, i can't wait to get my bum in the seat. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Great news Jerry.

Let me know when it arrives and I will come down and assist in the unloading!

I know that messrs Catt, Melia and Legate and dying to see it also, so get the kettle on!

Congratulations on owning the first RF in the the UK!

Best wishes,

Rick

Congratulations Jerry,
I'll just be leaving work early and nip past Tilbury on my way home then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Brett

Still waiting for customs clearance. This is agony!!!! The car's just traveled 12,500 miles to get held up 150 miles from home... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

Jerry's car has now arrived. It was delivered at 2.05 yesterday afternoon, and has been named GT40.

Attachments

• 45587-DSCI0134web.JPG
    45587-DSCI0134web.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 229
Hey Jerry!
Them folks are supposed to be workin not drinkin"....Yet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Congratulations!! I look forward to seeing progress photos and reports. If I can offer any assistance from across the pond please do call.

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

hersh,
they deserved a drink or two, or three....!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifall unloaded ok, just going through all the bits sorting them out. the quality is amazing. havent stopped grinning since it arrived. many thanks to all who came round to help unload the container and drink all the beer.
when i get the hang of the missus's new camera i'll put pictures of the build progress on the forum.
hopefully the big SVA test wont be that far in the future. might even start the build tommorow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
jerry.

Back