Robert and Hershal visit Oklahoma

On there way to Run and Gun, Robert and Hershal stopped by the house for a visit. As most already know Hersh is a super guy and I found out Robert is a perfect match. It was great having them here and over 4 hrs went by like 15 mins.
I learned much about my build and got some great tips and insight. Robert really helped me understand how much forethought went into the RF.
Looking forward to the next time they can drop in !
We had some fun with the slotcar track , notice what car Robert had to drive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Thanks again for stopping guys , Dan

Attachments

• 44210-P9200007a.jpg
    44210-P9200007a.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 254
Dan,
Plane and simple...YOU GOT IT MADE !!... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
What a place to work on your RF.
The work you have done is beautiful. I'm sure your RFGT40 will be one of the finest when it's done.
The time went by too fast. Robert and I both enjoyed your hospitality and many thanks to Jackie for a fine luncheon.
Thanks again for the Frank Sinatra CD. We listened to it several times along our long route home. I thought the quality of the sound for 1959 recording was exellent.

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ron Earp

Admin
Robert is that Irish fellow sandwiched in between Hershal on the left and I suppose Dan on the right. Hershal, you need to come back - my cat and Sydney miss you.
Ron

Thats right Ron, LOL, I really dont look like Frank or wear hats like that,,haha , Here is another of Robert having a little fun. Hope you dont mind Robert ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Hey thats what you call factory support. I buy a car from this guy , next thing you know he's standing in my shop after just travelling half way around the world !

Attachments

• 49870-P9200009a.jpg
    49870-P9200009a.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 201
Back