Satan Autos

Has anyone ever seen such a POS, Tis the work of satan.

Bob

MITSUOKA VIEWT BABY MK2 JAGUAR 1.3 AUTO 16V * JUST 5,000 MILES FROM NEW * | eBay

$T2eC16h,%21zQE9s3suFC8BS%218+E4cCg%7E%7E60_3.JPG

Keith

Your 'order of significance' has no significance to me. It's an automotive art form..a breathtaking example of the auto modelers skill.

The designer is, I believe an American from Oregon..

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Your 'order of significance' has no significance to me. It's an automotive art form..a breathtaking example of the auto modelers skill.

The designer is, I believe an American from Oregon..

WOGG...

BTW, the designer(s) of the Edsel was(were) a (all) Yankee(s) too. Big deal!

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Keith you are either shit stirring or have totally lost the plot, it is a disaster of the highest magnitude. If you want a Nissan buy a Nissan. Don't try and pretend its a fuckin Jag.

I love it, although it does need wire wheels!

Why do I love it?

Because it is beyond crap. Never have I seen such well executed piece of rubbish in life. The mind behind that project just has to be on another level. Good on you, you crazy fool.

Keith

Well at least I have a pool AND designer drugs...... :)

Jack, when did you jump ship to AWOG? sorry AOWG?

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Pete, we're sending you a job application. And we're not putting a return address on it, so you can't send it back.

Colonel, you are hired, sir. I don't know for what, but you are hired.

Keith you are either shit stirring or have totally lost the plot, it is a disaster of the highest magnitude. If you want a Nissan buy a Nissan. Don't try and pretend its a fuckin Jag.

How spooky is this then, I have never clapped eyes on one of these cars in my life and today one went past me whilst I was parked. The guy driving must have fallen foul of a very nasty head injury, at least that is what it looked like with all the bandage wrapped round his swede. The car is worse in the flesh than in the pictures.

Bob

I find some of the above comments woggist, this needs to stop or I will be reporting the problem to the RSPCTWOGGS

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Well at least I have a pool AND designer drugs...... :)

Jack, when did you jump ship to AWOG? sorry AOWG?

I have now decided I want joint membership in both WOGG and AAOWG. (AAOWG just sounds so much more sinister than AWOG, doesn't it?) Therefore, I have granted myself both.

Deal with it. :bash:

Back